If truth be told, I’m not a fan of cardio…even at the best of times! Joining STRONG however, has motivated me enough to want to train again at 6am and to push myself more and more after each and every class. I go at my own pace because I know I’m only in competition with myself and it’s all about baby steps for me and in turn, shifting my mindset. The results are showing and I’ve been more consistent than I’ve been in a very long time. I may still not love cardio, and trust me I can moan during any number of STRONG’s classes…but I’m still going… I enjoy the variety of trainers and pushing myself enough so that my inner saboteur doesn’t get the better of me! Thank you Mika and the STRONG team! I may still not love cardio…but I love training at STRONG.
- Sizzle Your Way to a Sizzling Summer: The Top 6 Calorie-Burning Exercises
- Power Up Your Fitness Journey: Embrace Uninterrupted Workouts at Our Generator-Powered Gym!
- Embrace the Winter Chill: Budget-Friendly Ways to Stay Fit in South Africa
- Introducing QUAN WESSELS: The Kick-Ass Martial arts studio now open at Moove Sunninghill
- Punch Your Way to Fitness: 6 Benefits of a Boxing Workout