Kids Club TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions for Kids Party Booking requests
Moove is a safe, fully supervised venue where kids can have fun and adults can relax. The Kids Club is all about Fun through Moovement, teaching kids about the importance of physical activity through play. Bookings are essential, so be sure to book your party well in advance!
Reservations and quotations
1. Kids club parties will be charged per child, including children whom are members at the Moove kids club.
2. Moove members get a 20% discount on kids parties or events. This discount will be applied on final quotation.
3. The play area is suited for children between the ages of 4 and 13 years of age.
4. All reservations and catering orders may be done on the Moove website.
5. The party or event reservation does not include private venue hire and the venue will be open to the general public
6. A 50% deposit is required to secure a booking and only once the proof of payment for the deposit is received your reservation will be confirmed.
7. Should additional children arrive on the event day other than the number of children on the original booking request then those children will be charged for accordingly for play.
8. Kids parties and events are limited to a maximum of 3 hours per party or event.
9. The venue will be available 30 minutes before your reservation for setup and 30 minutes after your reservation for breakdown.
10. Parties are limited to a minimum of 20 kids and a maximum of 50 kids.
11. Adult parents/guardians will not be charged to access the Kids Club
12. The Grind is the sole approved catering vendor for Moove Kids Club Events & Parties. A food surcharge of R1500 will be charged if you wish to self-cater for a party or event.
13. Please contact The Grind on +27 61 508 5441 or on firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire on catering options and pricing.
14. Birthday cakes, sweets, chocolates, chips and popcorn are the only food items that are allowed to be brought into the Moove Kids Club.
15. No Alcoholic beverages are allowed on the premises.
Cancelations and Refunds
16. A refund will be processed if a party or event is cancelled 7 working days prior to the event or party date.
17. Refunds, if or when valid/applicable, will only be paid to SA bank accounts.
18. Refunds will be processed within 7 working days of refund request
19. If you require a catering refund this will have to be arrange with the Grind.
I acknowledge that the Company will not be responsible for any injury or loss suffered by me the and/or the legal guardian on behalf of the minor, whether through omissions on the part of the Company, its staff member, and/or agent and/or representative, as well as any staff member, and/or agent and/or representative of any third party associated with the Company, excluding gross negligence or intentional wrongdoing. In the event of the participant being a minor, duly represented by his/her legal guardian, then and in that event, all terms and conditions contained will be binding equally upon the minor, the legal guardian having explained all rights and obligations pertaining to the minor, by which the minor is bound, and indemnifies the Company and its employees to the extent, that he/she is not capable of waiving their rights. The legal guardian on behalf of the minor hereby confirms all participants uses the facility of the Club at their own risk.
I, in my personal capacity, as the parent or legal guardian of minor dependent child, and on behalf my minor dependent child, my/our executors, my/our heirs, my/our assigns and successors in title, hereby indemnify and hold harmless any of its, representatives, employees and/or insurers and/or Gym Manco SA (PTY) Ltd t/a Moove Motion Fitness Club, and its directors from all and any claims, demands, liability, loss or damage from any cause, which I or my minor dependent child may suffer.
Waiver of liability for gym/kids club use
I acknowledge that my and the minors members said participation may expose me or the minor members to many inherent risks, including accidents, injury, illness, or even death. I assume all risk of injuries associated with participation including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat and/or humidity, and all other such risks being known and appreciated by me.
I further agree that all use of Gym Manco’s premises and all facilities and services offered will be at my sole risk. I hereby acknowledge my responsibility in communicating any physical and psychological concerns that might conflict with my participation or the minors participation in any activity. I acknowledge that my and the minors members are physically and mentally capable to partake and make use of the facilities offered.
After having read this waiver and knowing these facts, and in consideration of acceptance of my participation and Gym Manco SA (Pty) Ltd trading as Moove Motion Fitness Club furnishing services to me, I agree, for myself and anyone entitled to act for and on my behalf, to HOLD HARMLESS, WAIVE AND RELEASE Gym Manco SA (Pty) Ltd trading as Moove Motion Fitness Club, its directors, shareholders, employees, fitness instructors, agents, affiliated third parties or staff members of the affiliated third parties from any responsibility, liabilities, demands, or claims of any kind arising out of my participation in Gym Manco SA (Pty) Ltd trading as Moove Motion Fitness Club training, programs, Kids club facilities and/or events, and for any and all injury, claim or damages that I may suffer while exercising or participating Gym Manco SA (Pty) Ltd trading as Moove Motion Fitness Club’ premises.
By my signature I indicate that I have read and understand this Waiver of Liability. I am aware that this is a waiver and a release of liability and I voluntarily agree to its terms.