Moove Motion Fitness Club knows that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly. This policy describes the types of personal information that we may collect about you, the purposes for which we use the information, the circumstances in which we may share the information and the steps that we take to safeguard the information to protect your privacy.
1. Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or gathered by Moove Motion Fitness Club is controlled by Moove Motion Fitness Club South Africa (Pty) Limited, whose registered office is at ERF 207, South Africa Drive, Cosmo City. A number of suppliers act as data processors on behalf of us from time to time.
2. What personal information does Moove Motion Fitness Club collect?
The information we collect from our members help us to continually improve your experience at Moove Motion Fitness Club. This personal information may include – your name and contact information; ID/passport number; date of birth; preferred communication methods; bank details and credit card details. We also create information that becomes part of the personal information we hold about you, such as your membership number and your usage of the club.
We also collect the following information:
- Special personal information
The term “special personal information” in this context refers to information relating to your religious or philosophical beliefs, race or ethnic origin, trade union membership, political opinions, health, sexual life or criminal behaviour. Whilst we do not generally collect special personal information unless it is volunteered by you, we do specifically collect health data to the extent that it is required to assess your readiness for physical exercise. We will use health information provided by you exclusively to serve you better and meet your particular needs. By providing this information to us, you are consenting to our using it in the manner set out in this policy.
- Personal information about children
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children (under 18 years of age) without the permission of their parent or guardian. As a parent or guardian, please do not to allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
- Contacting us via our Website or otherwise
When you use the https://www.moovemfc.co.za website (our “Site”) or contact us by post, telephone, email, or SMS, we collect, store and use certain personal information that you disclose to us. This includes details such as your name, address, telephone, fax, email and mobile phone number as well as traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We use CCTV in our clubs for health and security reasons. If you have any queries in relation to the use of CCTV operating in and around our clubs please contact us.
We may ask you to complete surveys for research purposes from time to time, although you do not have to respond to them.
3. What do we do with the personal information collected from you?
- We use personal information to provide the services you request from Moove Motion Fitness Club such as to facilitate staff administration, administration of your membership, facilitate bookings of classes and appointments with our own or third-party service providers and other transactions. We may also use the information to advertise products and services, to process payments and maintain accounts and records, to prevent crime and aid in the prosecution of offenders, and to administer and maintain membership records. In addition, we use this information to improve our membership and customer services platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
- We also use your details to send you newsletters and promotions, and to conduct online surveys or surveys by telephone; prize draws; competitions and other promotions via email, telephone or post. We will also use the information in the course of collecting your membership fees and any other payments that may be due to us from you. If you apply for employment at Moove Motion Fitness Club, we use the personal information you supply to process your job application.
- We continuously profile and assess our membership database in order to improve the service offering provided to members and/or to better align ourselves with business partners. As a result, we use your personal information to share it with existing and potential business partners and third parties in order to identify mutual commercial opportunities with such business partner or third party, and/or improve the service offering to you. Information is shared on a confidential basis, and unless you have consented otherwise, under no circumstances is the business partner or third party entitled to make any communication to you, or make any further transmission of the information, as a result of the personal information we avail to them. Each transmission of the personal information differs, but is specific to the particular information share exercise undertaken.
4. What about cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to automatically collect information from your computer such as your IP address and other details about your computer which are automatically collected by our web server, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our Site.
5. Does Moove Motion Fitness Club Limited share the information it receives?
- Information about our members is an important part of our business and we do not sell it to others. Moove Motion Fitness Club shares member information only as described below.
- Third Party Service Providers
- Online advertising
Moove Motion Fitness Club South Africa engages third parties that help it deliver its banner advertisements and other online communications. The third parties may collect and use information about Moove Motion Fitness Club South Africa’s customers to help us understand the offers, promotions, and types of advertising that are most appealing to its customers. The personal information they collect is aggregated and cannot be linked to a person.
- Third party vendors, including but not limited to Google, DoubleClick and Programmatic Buying, show Moove Motion Fitness Club South Africa’s ads on sites on the internet.
- Google – http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/ AND/OR
- Network Advertising Initiative – http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp AND/OR
- Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) – http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ AND/OR
- Digital Advertising Alliance Canada (DAAC) – http://youradchoices.ca/choices AND/OR
- Digital Advertising Alliance EU (eDAA) – http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
- Promotional Offers
Sometimes we send offers to members on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please let us know in writing.
- Business Transfers
- Protection of Moove Motion Fitness Club and others
With your consent, other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- Third Party Service Providers
6. How secure is information about me?
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
7. What about links to other websites?
- Our site may include links to other websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party websites.
8. What choice do I have?
9. Notices and revisions
Effective date: October 04, 2018
Moove HIIT TRAINER (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website and the Moove HIIT TRAINER mobile application (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”)
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
INFORMATION COLLECTION & USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”)
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of cookies:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies.We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies.We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data:
Moove HIIT TRAINER uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to the Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside South Africa and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to South Africa and process it there.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Moove HIIT TRAINER may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of MOOVE MFC HEART RATE APP
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.